- Riverstone, a leading provider of financial training programs to professionals from diverse backgrounds in the financial industry. As a specialized training company, Riverstone aims to bridge the gap between technical skills required by companies and the available talent by offering practical and work-oriented training courses in the field of finance. Vnohow is a Riverstone Training Partner in Thailand.
- SUSE, a Micro Focus company, provides and supports enterprise-grade Linux and open source solutions with exceptional service, value and flexibility. With partners and communities, they innovate, adapt and deliver secure Linux, cloud infrastructure and storage software to create solutions for mixed enterprise IT environments. They help customers harness the benefits and power of an open enterprise that can empower their possibilities. Vnohow is a SUSE Authorized Training Partner in Thailand.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP), a resource for professionals who want to develop and advance their careers by helping their organizations successfully manage these risks and protect their data. In fact, they’re the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. Vnohow is an IAPP Official Training Partner in Thailand.
- Amazon Web Services, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, offers a suite of cloud-computing services that make up an on-demand computing platform. These services operate from 15 geographical regions across the world. Vnohow has been authorized by Amazon Web Services as the sole AWS Training Provider to deliver AWS Authorized Training in Thailand.
- Mile2® is a globally respected Cyber Security Organization that focuses on cyber security training for governmentl and corporate entities who understand the value of “knowing your enemy.” By training businesses and organizations to think like an attacker, their intellectual property and data remains secure. Vnohow is currently a Mile2 Authorized Training Partner in Thailand offering a variety of Mile2 training courses designed to help customers meet learning goals.
- Salesforce.com the world’s largest provider of customer relationship management (CRM) software appointed Vnohow as a Salesforce.com authorized training delivery partner and reseller offering Salesforce.com Authorized training programs for Administrators, Developers, Solution Designers, Technical Architects and End Users in Thailand.
- Juniper Networks appointed Vnohow as a Juniper Networks Authorized Education Partner to deliver in-person physical classroom product training and instruction, as well as Distance Led On-Line Training to student representatives of Juniper Networks’ customers, in which educational courses will be taught by a Juniper Networks’ Certified Instructor relating to use and support of a wide-range of Juniper Networks’ products and technologies.
- Red Hat appointed Vnohow as Red Hat Certified Training Partner delivering Red Hat Authorized Training in Thailand. Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to provide reliable and high-performing cloud, virtualization, storage, Linux, and middleware technologies.
Vnohow signed a Huawei Authorized Learning Partner (HALP) Agreement to deliver Huawei’s certification training programs in Thailand.
Vnohow signed an agreement with SANS Institute to become the SANS Institute’s Authorized Marketing Partner in Thailand. SANS is the most trusted and by far the largest source for information security training in the world.
- Vnohow signed an agreement with Kryterion Testing Location in Thailand. Kryterion is a full-service test development and delivery company that provides world-class online testing technology integrating item banking, test delivery and real time reports; while leveraging a global network of testing centers.
- Vnohow has signed an APMG Agreement for the engagement of a CAO to perform marketing and promotional services on behalf of an ATO (Quint Wellington Redwood) relating to the Cabinet Office product ITIL®
- Vnohow has been approved by Cisco Systems to sell and deliver AS Ed offerings as one of Cisco Advanced Services Education (ASE) Resellers in Asia Pacific
- Vnohow has been authorized by DELL EMC to become an Authorized Education Partner that represents the Information Intelligence Group to establish a base to deliver quality education services in Thailand.
- CompTIA announced Vnohow as CompTIA Authorized Delivery Partner to deliver CompTIA certification offerings in Thailand.
- F5 Networks announced Vnohow as an authorized F5 Networks Authorized Training Center (ATC) to deliver F5’s training curriculums in Thailand.
- Vnohow signed an agreement to become a Symantec Education Reseller Partner to market Symantec Authorized Training in Thailand.
- Vnohow signed a contract with Quint Wellington Redwood, a global, independent firm, specialized in organizing “world class” IT-management, to become an Authorized Reseller in Thailand.
- Vnohow showed an outstanding performance and met all Cisco Learning Partner Criteria, Cisco Systems promoted Vnohow as a Cisco Learning Partner (CLP) in Thailand having direct relationship with Cisco Systems
- Cisco Systems announced Vnohow as a Cisco Sponsored Organization (SO); the initial level of Cisco Authorized Training Partner to provide Cisco authorized training in Thailand
- Vnohow has been recognized by the Project Management Institute headquartered in the USA as a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)
- Established as a multinational strength training company focusing on training for information technology and management professionals